Tis that time o’ year to bring out the Irish in ya. When Irish eyes are smiling, sure tis like a morn in spring—or a cocktail that’s bold and sweet all at the same time. So be bold with your sweetheart. Chances are by night’s end–you’ll both be gettin’ lucky!
- 1 ounce Irish whiskey
- 1/4 ounce green crème de menthe
- 2 ounces cream
- Maraschino cherry for garnish
- Yield: 1 Cocktail
- Pour the ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice cubes.
- Shake well.
- Strain into an old-fashioned glass.
- Garnish with the maraschino cherry.